Engagement of Teaching Faculty/Staff for Government College of Nursing Bagh-i-Dilawar Khan Srinagar.
Applications are invited on the plain paper from eligible candidates along with full biodata for engagement of teaching faculty/staff purely on need-based arrangement in Govt. College of Nursing for a period of one year (01) and shall be as per guidelines notified vide Govt. order No: 58-JK (HE) of 2021, dated 25/02/2021.
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor
– No. of Post: 01 Post
– Qualification: M. Sc (Nursing) / Ph. D (Nursing) Desirable
– Experience: Three years of teaching experience.
– Max Age: 63 years.
– Salary: Rs. 28,000/- pm
2. Nursing Tutors
– No. of Posts: 10 Posts
– Qualification: M. Sc (N) preferable OR Or B.Sc (Nursing) OR Or P.B.B.Sc (Nursing) with one year experience.
-Max Age: 50 years
– Salary: Rs. 22,000/- pm
How to Apply: The application affixed with the latest passport size photograph along with self-attested documents/certificates should reach the Office of the Principal Govt. College of Nursing Bagh-i-Dilawar Khan Srinagar within 10 days from the date of Publication during office hours 10:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidate must have domicile certificate of J&K U.T.
2. All engagements shall be purely temporarily till the end of the period or till the post is filled by regular appointment by PSC or by the transfer or till the workload justifies whichever is earlier.
3. If any appointees at any point of the willfully neglects or refuses to perform his/her services shall be immediately terminated without any notice.
4. The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he or she will not claim for any regular appointment in the department/Government.
GOVT. COLLEGE OF NURSING BAGH-I-DILAWAR KHAN SRINAGAR
email: gconhesgr@gmailcom / firstname.lastname@example.org