The Dept. of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing intends to engage temporary Project-Mode Staff on various projects sanctioned by State and Central Govt. initially for a period of three months or co-terminus with the project, extendable depending upon the needs of the department.
Name of Post: GIS Assistant
No. of Posts: 08 Posts
Salary: Rs.15,000/- Consolidated
Qualification: Masters in Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geoinformatics OR Masters with PG Diploma or certificate course in Remote Sensing and/or GIS.
1. Only eligible candidates, satisfying above criteria, should report by 11:00hrs for registration and scrutiny of documents (viz. Domicile, Date of birth, Academic/professional qualification, experience certificate) on 30th December, 2021 followed by an Interview/Proficiency test on the same day from 11:30hrs.
2. Candidates should bring the application indicating position applied for, domicile of J&K certificate, qualifications and experience, along with a passport size photograph with true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, other relevant certificates, mark sheets of all examinations, etc.
3. All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of registration for necessary verification.
4. The DEERS reserves the right to engage the candidates from the waiting list, securing above 50% marks, on the other ongoing short-term projects, without going for fresh recruitment process.
5. Depending upon the technical/administrative exigencies the DEE&RS reserves the right to modify the number of vacancies at any time before issuance of engagement orders or cancellation of this and previous notifications without assigning any reason thereof.
6. No separate communication/email shall be entertained.7. The interview facilities shall be in place both at the office complex of Department of Ecology, Environment & Remote Sensing, Paryawaran Bhawan, Transport Nagar, Gladni, Jammu-180006 and SDA Colony Bemina, Srinagar – 190018.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://jkdears.com