The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board conducted Computer Based Written Test examinations for various posts w.e.f 20-01-2022 to 24-01-2022.
The Answer Key(s)/Question Paper(s) shall be available through the online link available on the website of the Board i.e www.jkssb.nic.in, from tomorrow i.e (26-
11-2021) for five days till 30-01-2022. The candidates can submit their objections/representations in respect of any question/answer (if any) and upload the same, along-with documentary evidence/ reference. However, Objections /representations through any other means shall not be entertained.
• Candidates are requested to login with their Roll No, Date Of Birth, Select Date
Of Examination and Batch Timing shown in their Admit Card to view their Response sheet, Question and Answer Key.
• In Question Paper view, correct alternative is highlighted in green.
• Enter question number against which objection to be raised in the “Question No.” field.
• Enter objection against a question in the “Objection” field.
• Click on Add button to submit representation for more than one Question.
• Objections must be entered only in English.
• Objections can be raised only against questions and their alternatives.
• Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
• Once submitted, new objections cannot be added later.
Get Latest Updates From JKSSB, Kashmir University Government Jobs, Private Jobs,SSC & Much More!!!