Tentative Answer Key & seeking of representations (if any) to the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the posts of Caretaker and Assistant
Compiler, Item Nos 71, 115 and 116 respectively, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 04 of 2020 held w.e.f. 22nd December, 2021 to 13th January 2022 – regarding.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for the posts of Caretaker and Assistant Compiler, Item Nos 71, 115 and 116 respectively, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 04 of 2020 held w.e.f. 22nd December, 2021 to 13th January 2022.
The Tentative Answer Key(s)/Question Paper(s) shall be available through the online link available on the website of the Board i.e., www.jkssb.nic.in, from tomorrow i.e., (16-01-2022) for four days till 19-01-2022. The candidates can submit their objections/representations in respect of any question/answer (if any) and upload the same, along-with documentary evidence/reference.
• Candidates are requested to login with their Roll No., Date of Birth, Select Date Of
Examination and Batch Timing shown in their Admit Card to view their Response
sheet, Question and Answer Key.
• In Question Paper view, correct alternative is highlighted in green.
• Enter question number against which objection to be raised in the “Question No.” field.
• Enter objection against a question in the “Objection” field.
• Click on Add button to submit representation for more than one Question.
• Objections must be entered only in English.
• Objections can be raised only against questions and their alternatives.
• Objections once submitted cannot be edited later.
• Once submitted, new objections cannot be added later.
Note: The Objections /representations received after the due date and through any other means shall not be entertained.
Get Latest Updates From JKSSB, Kashmir University Government Jobs, Private Jobs,SSC & Much More!!!