In view of very heavy rains in Anantnag district , class work in all primary , middle and High schools of district shall remain suspended today, tweets DC Anantnag
In view of heavy rains and overflowing of nallahs at several places across Ramban District, all Primary, Middle and High Schools shall remain closed today. Orders will be issued separately,” reads a public notice issued to this effect by the authorities. Similar orders were passed by District Administration Kulgam.
Due to incessant rains, District Administration Kupwara has decided to suspend classwork in primary, middle and high schools across the district today on 22.06.2022 as a precautionary measure.: DC KUPWARA
Class work in all Primary, Middle &High Schools shall remain suspended today on 22.06.2022 in view of incessant rainfall.
Due to heavy rains in Pulwama district , class work in all primary , middle and High schools(Govt as well as Private) of district shall remain suspended today: DC Pulwama Baseer Choudhary
Water level at Sangam and Ram Munshi Bagh may reach the Flood Alarm level in the coming hours.
Also, Lidder Nallah may touch the Flood Alarm level at Batkoot, tweets Kashmir Weather Official.
Gauge @08:00 a.m. on 22/06/2022
(A) RIVER JHELUM
1) Sangam (18ft. Flood Alarm / 21ft. Flood Declaration) = 15.99ft
2) Pampore (3.85/4.45) = 1.97m
3) Ram Munshi Bagh (16’/18′) = 10.51ft
4) Asham (13.5’/14′) = 6.45ft
1) Vishow Nallah at Khudwani (7.0/7.75) = 10.85m
2) Rambiyara Nallah at Wachi (5.2/5.4) = 3.5m
3) Lidder Nallah at Batkoot (1.4/1.5) = 1.33m
4) Doodhganga Nallah at Barzulla (3.5/3.65) = 3.07m
5) Sindh Nallah at Doderhama (3.5/3.65) = 2.75m
6) Sukhnag Nallah at Arizal (1.3/1.8) = 0.52m
7) Ferozpora Nallah at Drung (1.85/2.0) = 1.39m
8) Pohru Nallah at Seelu (4.2/4.6) = 2.89m
22 June 2022
The habitation residing along higher contours of tributaries (Nallahs) especially Vishow and Rambiyara Nallah (South Kashmir) are requested to remain vigilant as water level have risen and are expected to rise further in response to the rainfall.