India Post Recruitment 2022: The Department of Posts has invited online applications from Indian Nationals for the Direct Recruitment of meritorious sports persons for 188 vacancies of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail guard, and Multi-Tasking Staff.
Interested candidates can apply online through the website at dopsportsrecruitment.in. The last for the submission of the application form is November 22.
Vacancy details for India Post Recruitment 2022:
No. of Posts: 188 Post
Name of Posts:
– Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 71 Posts
– Postman/Mail guard: 56 Posts
– Multi-Tasking Staff: 61 Posts
– Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100
– Postman/Mail guard: Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100
– Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.18,000 to Rs.56,900
Age limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 25 years. However, for the MTS the upper age limit is 18 to 27 years.
Application fee: The application fee is Rs.100. Women candidates, Transgender candidates, SC/ST, PwBD, Ex-serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to apply:
– Log on to the official website at dopsportsrecruitment.in.
– On the homepage, click on the application tab and fill in the application form.
– Submit the fee and take a printout of the application form for future use.
Download Notification: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CHECK HERE