NEET UG exams 2023: NEET, also known as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, is an entrance exam that is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to medical and dental colleges in India. NEET is a highly competitive exam and it is important for students to prepare well for the exam. Along with preparation, it is also important to be aware of the rules and regulations that need to be followed on the day of the exam. One of the important aspects of the exam is the NEET exam centre. In this article, we will discuss what needs to be carried out for the NEET exam centre.
- Admit Card: The admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried to the NEET exam centre. The admit card contains details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre details, and exam timings. The admit card needs to be downloaded from the official website of NEET and printed out. The admit card needs to be carried along with a valid photo ID proof.
- Valid Photo ID proof: Along with the admit card, a valid photo ID proof needs to be carried to the NEET exam centre. The photo ID proof can be any government-issued ID such as Aadhar card, PAN card, passport, driving license, etc. The ID proof needs to be in original and should not be expired.
- Passport size photographs: Two passport size photographs need to be carried to the NEET exam centre. The photographs should be the same as the one uploaded while filling the application form. The photographs should be recent and not older than 3 months.
- Face mask: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, it is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times while at the NEET exam centre. Candidates are advised to carry extra masks as well.
- Hand sanitizer: Candidates are advised to carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer to the NEET exam centre. Hand sanitizers will be available at the exam centre, but it is better to carry your own.
- Water bottle: Candidates are allowed to carry a transparent water bottle to the NEET exam centre. The water bottle should not have any labels or markings on it.
- Personal medication: Candidates who have a medical condition and need to carry personal medication to the NEET exam centre are advised to carry a prescription from a doctor along with the medication.
- Stationery: Candidates are advised to carry a pen and pencil to the NEET exam centre. The pen should be a ballpoint pen with black or blue ink.
- Prohibited items: Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, smartwatches, calculators, etc. to the NEET exam centre. Candidates are also not allowed to carry any study material or notes to the exam centre.
In conclusion, it is important for candidates to be well-prepared for the NEET exam centre. Candidates should make a checklist of all the items that need to be carried and ensure that they have everything before leaving for the exam centre. Candidates should also reach the exam centre well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush.
NEET UG Exams 2023 FAQ’s