1. The test is of 2 hours duration and Test Booklet contains 100 questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
2. For each correct response, the candidate will get 1 mark. For each incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total scores.
3. Please fill the OMR answer sheet accordingly and carefully.
1. Which Indian city is the capital of two states?
a) Bhopal b) Chandigarh c) Guwahati d) Pune
2. The British introduced provincial autonomy in India through ……………..
a) The MintoMorley Reforms Act of 1909
b) The MontaguChelmsford Reforms of 1919 c) Indian Councils Act of 1892
d) The Government of India Act 1935
3. The idea of Pakistan was first conceived by a) M. A Jinnah b) Mohmmad Iqbal c) Shaukat ali d) Aga Khan
Download Full PDF On Below Link With Answer Keys