We are looking for an energetic and results-driven individual with Account management experience to drive China-based JP sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon JP marketplaces. The Account Manager will partner with JP sellers, marketing team to grow sellers’ businesses on Amazon JP including identifying opportunities, monitoring seller’s healthy growth, performance, as well as working with sellers to achieve our standard and deliver the best e-commerce experience for customer on Amazon. The account manager will own forecasting, monitoring, analysis and reporting on CN-based JP seller business.
The successful account manager will:
– Work with JP sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit
– Work with JP sellers to drive the feature adoption rate to drive the customer experience on Amazon
– Work with JP sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results
– Work with JP sellers to drive the seller performance and product quality to ensure best customer experience.
– Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
– Develop a thorough understanding of assigned product/industry category, including seasonality and JP marketplace business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
– Show super strong competency in delivering result, bias for actions, dive deep, ownership, earn trust and customer obsession
– An Bachelor’s degree or above
– 5-8 years successful track records of Account Management or BD experience in e-commerce/retail industry
– Proven track record in taking end-to-end ownership and driving results
– Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
– Proficiency in Excel and/or other data analysis tools
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
– Work prioritization, planning and task delegation
– Proficiency in oral and written English
– Previous working experience in e-commerce / FMCG / retail industry
– Have oversea experience in studying and living
– MBA from Top tier schools
CLICK ON BELOW LINK FOR APPLY