It is notified for the information of all concerned that the date for completion of Private Registration formalities of Ist semester, under Choice Based Credit System Scheme of B.A/additional subject in faculty of Arts/ Social Science for non practical subjects shall start from 16-06-2021 to 15-07-2021 on the following terms and conditions:-
I. The Candidates who have passed their 10+2 class Examination or equivalent in full shall be Eligible for Private Registration / admission to the course.
II. The candidate who are already Registered with the University either private or regular capacity, but could not appear in the examination have to submit afresh as per new scheme.
III. The candidates shall have to submit only one online form at the time of his /her Registration which can be available on the University website (www.kashmiruniversity.net).
IV. The candidates are advised to submit the actual Board Registration no (as shown on 12th Marks card).
Candidates can choose subject combination as provided under link in tune with the UGCBCS-2021 of the University of Kashmir.
V. After online form Submission , the Candidate is required to check MyFormStatus (Private Mode) page ( available on University website) for payment of prescribed fee (Receipt/ online mode):
VI. The Candidate Shall log in MyFormStatus page using his/her Board Registration No and Form No (generated after submission of online form) and then opt the mode of payment as desired:
VII. The fee payment through Receipt mode can be deposited at any Finacle Branch of J&K Bank.
VIII. The candidate has to submit the downloaded Registration form, along with fee receipt (in case of payment through receipt mode) or copy of fee payment slip (in case fee payment through online mode) to the Registration section University of Kashmir with following original documents:-
1. Matriculation Marks/ Qualification Certificate,
2. Higher Secondary part II Marks Certificate ,
3. Discharge Certificate from the last institution attended ,
4. Migration Certificate with Eligibility form and a fee of Rs. 110/- to be deposited in university
chest, (if applicable).
5. Fee Receipt.
IX. Permission to appear in the examination will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria (details available in UGCBCS-2021)
1. The candidate cannot opt such subjects as have practical’s/Lab Work /Surveying or field works.
2. Subjects cannot be changed after the registration /admission dates are closed.
3. Examination centre are given as per districts, so the district should be selected carefully.