As we know that if we want to get a labor card offline is very hectic and takes a lot of time. So, today in this article, we are going to write about how you can get a labor card online without visiting any office.
What Is A Labor Card?
Different states in India have Building and Other Construction Workers’ (BoCW) Welfare Boards that work for the welfare of construction workers in their state and create various initiatives to help them financially. Stipend scheme, Shagun Yojana, LTC scheme, Exgratia scheme, General Surgery Aid scheme, Tool kit scheme, Occupational Diseases scheme, Maternity benefit scheme, Funeral rites scheme, Teeth, Spectacles & Hearing Device scheme, Balri Tohfa Yojana, and other schemes for construction workers are among the most popular. As a result, if you want to fill out an online application form for any state you live in, you can do so now with the help of the information provided here.
Who Can Apply For Labor Card?
Below are the lists of terms which a person should possess in order to apply for a labor card:
- Indian citizen,
- resident of the state in which you are applying.
- disorganized employee.
- ages of 18 and 40.
- monthly revenue should not exceed Rs. 15,000 per month.
- The applicant must not work in the organized sector or be a member of the EPF, NPS, or ESIC, or be a taxpayer.
Benefits Of Labour Card
The following are the main advantages that a labor cardholder gets from a wide list of benefits:
- Financial assistance of up to Rs. 60,000 for children’s higher education.
- In the event of a serious disease, the state government will provide complete financial assistance.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 55,000 at the time of the cardholder’s daughter’s wedding.
- When a girl kid is born, the state government gives you Rs. 25,000 in cash, and when a male kid is born, you get Rs. 12000 in cash.
Documents Required For Labor Card
The list of documents that are required for applying for a labor card are listed below:
- Employment Certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Identity certificate
- Registration form
- Address Proof.