The hiring of Nursing Orderlies/Skilled Attendants in Panchkarma/ Regimental therapies on a contractual basis under the National Ayush Mission.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the hiring of Nursing Orderlies/Skilled Attendants in Panchkarma/Regimental therapies for 31 AYUSH Units and 6 Specialized AYUSH Centres on a contractual basis under National AYUSH Mission, J&K as per the details given below:
- Last Date:- 21st June 2021.
- No. of Posts:- 43.
- Qualification:- Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board along with One-year experience in Panchkarma/ Regimental therapies from a Centre/ Clinic certified by a registered Ayush doctor.
- Name of Posts:- Skilled Attendants (Nursing Orderlies) in Panchkarma/ Regimental therapies.
- Age:- Upto 45 Years.
- Salary:- Rs. 8000.00 per month.
- Job Location: Districts of J&K.
- 10th Pass>> 30 Points.
- Experience>> 20 Points (04 points for each One-year experience up to a maximum of 20 Points for 05 Years).
- Skill Assessment>> 50 Points .
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The candidate should be a domicile of J&K.
- The engagement will be purely on a contractual basis.
- The initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31.03.2022 and further extension will be subject to the good performance of the contractual employee/approval of the post by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. In case of poor performance, the services of the candidates are liable to be terminated with one month’s prior notice.
- The selection of the candidates for the above-mentioned post shall be made on the basis of merit and preference given by the candidate regarding the place of working.
How to Apply:
Applications as per the prescribed format should be submitted to the Directorate of ISM, Indira Chowk Jammu/Bemina Srinagar (Near Habitat Centre) on workings days (Monday to Friday) by or before 21st June, 2021.
Application form is available on the official website www.jkdism.in which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to Directorate of ISM, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with Directorate of ISM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.