HDFC Scholarship 2021.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship in School Programme (Merit-Cum-Means Based) 2021-22 Deadline31-Jul-2021
• Open for Indian nationals only.
• The students must be currently studying in Class 6 to 12 in grauction government or government-aided school.
• The applicant must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 55% marks.
• Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh (2,50,000).
Up to INR 35,000
• Passport size photograph
• Last year’s marksheets (2019-20) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for 2019-20 session, please upload the marksheet of 2018-19 session.)
• Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
• Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
• Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
• Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
o Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
o Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
How can you apply?
• Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
• Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
o If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
• You will now be redirected to the HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship application form page