J&K Sports Council and Sports Authority of India Job Recruitment 2021
The hiring of Manpower for Khelo India State Centre of Excellence at Jammu and Srinagar Posts Details Below:-
- Last Date: 31st July, 2021
- No. of Posts: 18.
- Salary: 35000-150000/-.
J&K Sports Council and Sports Authority of India (SAI) – Khelo India Division under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports (GOI), has initiated of setting up the Khelo India State Centre of Excellence (KISCE) for Fencing at New Indoor Sports Complex, M.A. Stadium, Jammu & Rowing at Water Sports Centre, Srinagar to nurture the best talent of the UT of J&K.
The Academies will be equipped with world-class infrastructure and coaching facilities with adequate scientific backup, focused on participation in world sports tournaments, championships & Olympics. In order to lead the High-Performance Centre, J&K Sports Council in coordination with Sports Authority of India (SAI), invites applications from eligible citizens of India for hiring of following manpower:
Name of the Posts:
- High Performance Manager (Rowing & Fencing): 02 Posts | Age Limit : 65 years | Salary: 100,000-150,000/-
- Assistant Coach (Rowing & Fencing): 02 Posts | Age Limit: 45 years | Salary: 40,000 /-
- Young Professional (Rowing & Fencing): 02 Posts | Age Limit : 32 years | Salary: 40,000/-
- Nutritionist/ Dietitian: 02 Posts | Age Limit: 40 years | Salary: 75,000 – 100,000/-
- Masseur (02 Male & 02 Female) Grade 1: 04 Posts | Age Limit: 35 years | Salary: 35,000/-
- Strength & Conditioning Trainer Lead: 02 Posts | Age Limit: 45 years | Salary: 60,000-80,000/-
- Conditioning Expert Grade-II: 02 Posts | Age Limit: 45 years | Salary: 40,000-60,000/-
- Physiotherapist Grade-II: 02 Posts | Age Limit: 45 years | Salary: 60,000-80,000/-
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format which shall be available on our official website www.jksportscouncil.com.
Applications duly signed along with self-attested copies of all educational qualifications, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must be sent to the Secretary, J&K Sports Council, New Administrative Block, Bakshi Stadium, Srinagar- 190009 by 31st July 2021 till 5:30 Pm.
Note:- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for the interview.