Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Rajouri(J&K)
Department of Zoology School of Biosciences & Biotechnology
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow in an ICMR-funded research project with the following details:
- Title of the project: Pharmacognostic Evaluation and Anticancer Potential of Some Plants Used in Traditional medicine by Gujjar and Bakkerwal Tribes of Pir-Panjal Range of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) 01 Post.
- Remuneration/ Salary per month: Rs. 31000+ H.R.A 8% @2480
- Eligibility/ Educational Qualifications: Master’s degree in Zoology/Botany/Biotechnology Life Sciences/ with a minimum of 60% marks
- Desirable: Hands-on experience on Molecular biological techniques, Cell culture and good knowledge of MS Office.
The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the project.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their applications along with their detailed Biodata and relevant certificates from Matric onwards (in PDF format, to Dr. Mohd Salim Reshi, Principal investigator through E-mail email@example.com 25″ August 2021. No hard copy or print needs to be sent.
The date of the interview shall be notified separately. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. For full details & guidelines please visit the university website (http://www.bgsbu.ac.in ). Further updates shall be made available on the university website.