𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋” 2021-22 Apply Link At End
National Scholarship Portal (2021-22) is open for Fresh Students.
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- 1. Educational documents of student
- 2. Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branchNote: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- 3. Aadhaar number of the Student
- 4. If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- 5. Aadhaar Enrolment ID and Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- 6. If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
Apply Here 👇👇
Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and One-time passwords related to portal activities will be sent as SMS on this mobile number.
(i) In case of Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme only one registration is allowed with one mobile number.
(ii) For pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have mobile number, parents’ mobile number can be provided. The parents’ mobile number can only be used for filling scholarship applications for maximum of their two children only.