Whereas, the General Administration Department vide No. GAD/Mtg/RB-IV/50/2020 Dated 22.06.2020 forwarded the indent for making recruitment to 8575 posts relating to various departments in accordance with the provisions of the Jammu and Kashmir Appointment to Class IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020 notified vide S.O.184 of 04-06-2020 read with S.O 193 dated 17-06-2020 and;
2. Whereas, the J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) vide advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2020 dated 26.06.2020, issued advertisement for 8575 District/ Divisional / Union Territory Cadre Posts of Class –IV in Various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020 and;
3. Whereas, the J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB), conducted OMR based Objective type written Test Examination in three batches on 27th, 28th February, 2021 and 01st March, 2021 and; 4. Whereas, S.O. 180 of 2020 dated 28.05.2020, envisages that there shall be no oral test for posts upto and including Pay Level 5 (Rs 29200-92300) and the selection for all such posts shall be made on the basis of written test only and;
5. Whereas, vide Notice No. SSB/Secy/Sel/Class-IV/2021/4621-28 dated 23.06.2021, the JKSSB notified Document Verification schedule for candidates based on the information declared in the online application form; and, 6. Whereas, S.O.184 of 04-06-2020 read with SRO 99 of 2008 dated 07.04.2008, envisages that the Minimum and Maximum qualification for appointment to Class IV posts under Direct Recruitment shall be as “minimum Matric and maximum 10+2” and;
7. Whereas, the online Application Form Template for Class-IV posts which the candidates were asked to fill specifically asked them “whether they are graduates or not” & those who would mark yes were disabled to fill / complete and submit the online application form; and,
8. Whereas, condition 6 (iii) of the Advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2020 dated 22.06.2020 envisages, any candidate having qualification other than prescribed shall not be eligible for Class-IV posts; and,
9. Whereas, some of the candidates approached the Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal and filed O.A. 61/517/2020 filed by N.K. Tripathi and 19 other applicants, seeking quashment of condition 6 (iii) of the Advertisement Notification No. 01 of 2020 dated 22.06.2020; and
10. Whereas, the Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Jammu was pleased to pass judgement dated 28.07.2021, the operative part thereof is reproduced as under “…. we do not find any reason to quash condition No. 6 (iii) of the Advertisement Notice No. 01 of 2020 dated 22.06.2020 issued by JKSSB. Accordingly, the O.A. is dismissed”.
11. Whereas, the data available with JKSSB in respect of posts having graduation or above as educational qualification and for which written examination were held in recent past, comprehensively reveals that there are many candidates who were graduates and have applied or have been shortlisted for Documents Verification for the post of Class IV. Such candidates have intentionally concealed the facts/ information and have supposedly given false affidavit with regard to prescribed qualification with the intention of seeking government job through misrepresentation; and
12. Whereas, it has been observed that there are so many candidates who had have submitted false affidavit declaring therein that on the cut off date they are not having higher qualification than that is prescribed for the post of Class-IV. Now, therefore, in view of the above, all such higher qualified candidates are given an opportunity to withdraw their candidature voluntarily against the aforesaid Class-IV posts, by or before 22nd of September, 2021, failing which the Board shall take appropriate necessary action under rules.