STATE COUNCIL FOR EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH & TRAINING (SCHOOL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY J&K) Jobs Recruitment 2021 J&K SLA-SCERT Jobs Recruitment 2021.
Applications are invited for JUNIOR CONSULTANT for School Leadership Academy of SCERT on a temporary basis for a tenure of one year, or less or more, depends upon the availability of funds. The applications must be submitted by or before the 20th of September 2021.
– Name of the Post: JUNIOR CONSULTANT
– Last Date: 20th of September 2021
– Educational Qualification: Masters Degree with not less than 55% marks.
– Desirable Qualification: Masters in Education/ Economics/ MBA, Sociology, B.Ed/M.Ed, with NET, M.Phil/Ph.D, ICT/ICE degree or Diploma.
– Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in the education sector, in the areas of educational policy, Planning and Administration, with research experience/ papers.
– Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- Thirty Thousand Rupees only (Consolidated)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Undertake design, develop and implement context-specific programmes for school leadership development. Documentation and Research Collect and document best practices on School development and leadership, – both video and text-based.
2. Collect and document innovative practices of school heads in leading schools for ensuring quality education in the UT. Ready to travel frequently to different places in UT of J & K.