JK Public School Humhama Recruitment for Various Posts, Check Details Here
Posts Details Below:
3. English Teacher
4. Chemistry Teacher
5. Physic Teacher
6. Maths Teacher
7. History Teacher
8. Geography Teacher
9. Urdu & Kashmiri Teacher
10. Hindi & Punjabi Teacher
11. Computer Teacher
12. Physical Education Teacher
13. Teacher (Hafiz)
14. General Line Teacher
No. of Posts: various
Job Location: Humhama Srinagar
Last Date: 16 Feb 2023
1. Supervisor: Rs, 25,000 to 30,000/-
2. Accountant: Rs. 15,000 to 18,000/-
3. English Teacher; Rs. 18,000 to 20,000/-
4. Chemistry Teacher: Rs. 18,000 to 20,000/-
5. Physic Teacher: Rs. 18,000 to 20,000/-
6. Maths Teacher: Rs. 18,000 to 20,000/-
7. History Teacher: Rs. 18,000 to 20,000/-
8. Geography Teacher: Rs. 18,000 to 20,000/-
9. Urdu & Kashmiri Teacher: Rs.13,000 to 15,000/-
10. Hindi & Punjabi Teacher: Rs.13,000 to 15,000/-
11. Computer Teacher: Rs.13,000 to 15,000/-
12. Physical Education Teacher: Rs.13,000 to 15,000/-
13. Teacher (Hafiz): Rs.13,000 to 15,000/-
14. General Line Teacher: Rs.13,000 to 15,000/-
15. Driver: Rs.13,000/-
Qualification: Supervisor: PG.
Accountant: Mcom & Tally Knowing.
English/ Chemistry/Physic/ Maths/ History/ Geography Teacher: Post Graduate.
Urdu & Kashmiri / Hindi & Punjabi Teacher: Graduate or PG with relevant subject.
Computer Teacher: BCA/MCA.
Physical Education Teacher: BPEd/MPEd.
Teacher (Hafiz): Graduate.
General Line Teacher: Post Graduate /Graduate.
How to Apply?
The Job Application Form can be collected from the school office during working hours or apply online at www.jkpschool.com (Direct Link to apply is given below). The Application Form should reach the office by or before 16th February 2023.
All eligible and interested candidates have to apply from the given link below.
The applicant at S.no 1 should be having at least 5 years of experience and should be well versed with two main subjects of 10th standard.
The applicant at S.no 2 should be good at accounting and tally knowing with an experience of 5 years.
The applicants from S.no 3 to 14 should be having experience of 5 years. Preference will be given to B.Ed applicants.