The Information Technology Department under the UT government of J&K is organizing an online quiz for the citizens of J&K. The Quiz invites all UT citizens of J&K to participate actively and learn about the e-services in J&K; the online Quiz will help improve citizens’ intellect and refine their skills in e-services.
The Quiz is being organized to educate citizens on the benefits of e-services and to increase awareness around various programs regarding the delivery of e-services in J&K. The Quiz covers questions on various national e-gov initiatives and their benefits.
In this context, Information Technology Department of UT of Jammu and Kashmir is organising quiz competitions through the MyGov J&K platform.
Terms and Conditions
1. The quiz is being organized by MyGov Jammu and Kashmir
2. Participants from across the world and of all nationalities are eligible to participate
3. This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 300 seconds.
4. The quiz will start as soon as the participant clicks the ’Start Quiz‘ button
5. You will be required to provide your name, email address, telephone number, and postal address. By submitting your contact details, you give consent that your contact information can be used for the quiz.
6. Once submitted, an entry cannot be withdrawn.
7. An entrant can participate only once. If there are multiple entries from the same entrant, only the first entry will be considered
8. On successful completion, each participant will be awarded an e-certificate recognizing their participation and completion.
9. Performance in the quiz will be evaluated based on ‘Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time’, determined electronically. Thus, in case of a tie(s), the individual, who completed the quiz at the earliest, shall be considered the best performer.
10. Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, late, incomplete, or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizers’ reasonable control. Please note: Proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the quiz at any time. This includes the right to amend these terms and conditions for the avoidance of doubt.
12. The participant will abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the quiz.
13. The organizers reserve all rights to disqualify or refuse the participation of any participant if they deem participation or association of any participant detrimental to the quiz, organizers, or any partners of the competition. The registrations shall be void if the information received by the organizers is illegible, incomplete, damaged, false, or erroneous.
14. The organizers’ decision on the quiz will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained regarding the same
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India and its territories.
16. By entering the quiz, the participant accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions mentioned above.
Start Quiz On Below Link