Applications are invited for the following posts for ICMR-India-Diabetes (INDIAB] Study- Union Territories (Kashmir & Ladakh) (Excluding Chandigarh & Puducherry). Applications as per the
attached format with requisite certificates/documents & mandatory experience shall reach the office of undersigned by hand before Saturday, 7th of April 2023.
Candidates from UT of Ladakh can
send filled application by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview. (Application form to be
downloaded from SKIMS website http://www.skims.ac.in/)
|No. of Posts
|Varies depending on the position
|Application Form Submission Deadline
|07 April 2023
How to Apply?
Applications as per the attached format with requisite certificates/documents & mandatory experience shall reach the office of undersigned by hand before Saturday, 7th of April 2023. Candidates from UT of Ladakh can send filled application by email on email@example.com
The terms & conditions for the post are as follows:-
1. Candidates will have to go for 2 weeks mandatory training at MDRF, Chennai.
2. Candidates should be willing to work in the filed across UT’s of JK & Ladakh
3. It may be noted that all posts are purely temporary and contractual in nature and for a maximum duration of 6
4. The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason
5. Since the post is purely temporary, the candidates selected will have no claim for regular appointments under the above project or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Also the candidate cannot claim for any regular appointment at this Institute after termination of the project.
6. NO TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview and joining of post.
7. Qualification and experience should be from any Govt. recognized reputed organization.
9. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.