IUST stands for the Islamic University of Science and Technology. It is a public university located in Awantipora, Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir, India. The university was established in 2005 and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The main objective of IUST is to provide quality education in the fields of science, technology, and humanities, with a focus on Islamic studies. The university offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in various disciplines such as engineering, sciences, management, humanities, and social sciences.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for walk-in-interview for the following position purely on temporary casual basis for a period of one year.
|No. of Posts||07 Posts|
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should report to the office of the Librarian, Rumi Library, Islamic University of Science & Technology, Awantipora along with all relevant documents in original and a set of Xerox copies (self-Attested) for the interview on 12-04-2023 at 11.00 a.m.
Candidates should report to the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled time for scrutiny of documents.
Terms & Conditions?
1.The applications should be accompanied by the detailed CV containing all the details of the applicant along with original certificates.
2. The engagement shall be purely on the casual basis, initially for a period of one year and shall not confer any right whatso ever on the prospective appointee to claim continuation or otherwise.
3. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time of the appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable/ clandestine antecedents and has suppressed any information, then his/her service shall be terminated.
4. The appointed candidates shall be bound to act in conformity with the Statutes, Ordinances, Regulations, and Rules of the University as well as a code of professional ethics as prescribed or may come into force.
5. The appointee should be able to join immediately.
6. The appointees shall be utilized for multi-tasking purpose i.e. book picking, dusting, or any other work as desired by the authorities.
7. The appointees may have to attend the duties on nights, weekends and holidays as well. However, they shall be duly compensated during other working days.
8. The consolidated salary of the appointee shall be Rs 13000/ per month.
9. The continuation of the service upto the agreement period shall be based on performance of the appointees.
10. The University reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts advertised.
11. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in the interview.