Introduction: An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Vacancy Details:Qualifications Required: Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate Minimum 6 months Experience in BPO/ITeS
Qualifications Required: Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate Minimum 6 months Experience in BPO/ITeS
How to Apply?
•All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
•Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
The online application process for Amazon
Recruitment 2023 has been initiated on the official website. All candidates who are willing to apply can apply online for the given posts.
The direct link to apply for the above-
mentioned posts has been updated below
which will redirect you to the official website.
Apply Link: Apply Here
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
• Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
• Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
• Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
• Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Good typing skills
• Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
• Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
• Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
• Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations