Introduction: SKUAST stands for Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology, which is a university located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The university offers various job opportunities in the field of agriculture, veterinary sciences, and related areas.
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology, Kashmir invites online applications through University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in from the domiciles of UT of J&K for filing up of various posts in different Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) of the University.
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Selection Process||Skill Tests/Interview|
•Date of Commencement of Online Application Forms 10th of April, 2023 (10:00 AM)
•Last date of submission of Online Application Forms. 10th of May, 2023 (11:59 PM)
Download Notification:CLICK HERE
How to Apply?
•The application will be accepted in the prescribed format in online mode through University website www.skuastkashmir.ac.in only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
• The applicants shall carefully fill the details in the online application form and the information /details so submitted shall be treated as final for the purpose of determining eligibility of the candidate and no claim,whatsoever, on this account, shall be entertained subsequently.
• Reservation for various categories shall be applicable in accordance with the provisions of Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Rules 2005 read with S.O 127 of 2020 dated 20-04-2020.
• A candidate seeking his/her consideration under any reserved category must be in possession of valid category certificate as on the cutoff date of the submission of online application forms. Category certificates issued after the cutoff date shall in no case be entertained.
• Only relevant qualification(s) including category status etc. should be recorded in the Application Form,which shall be in possession of the candidate on or before the last date for receipt of Application Form.
• The mode of appointment, eligibility for the post, service conditions & other service benefits including Career Advancement etc. shall be governed in accordance with the guidelines of Indian Council of Agricultural Research as are in force with amendments or as may come into force from time to time. The posts are non-transferrable between the constituent units of SKUAST-Kashmir except for KVK’s in which the appointments shall be made.
• Canvassing by any candidate in any form will render him/her disqualified for the post.
• The original certificates and testimonials in possession of the candidate on or before the last date of receipt of Application Form(s) together with print out copy of application form submitted online shall be required to be produced by the applicants at the time of verification of documents, as and when notified by the University.
•The candidates may note that their candidature shall remain provisional till the genuineness of their qualification category certificate(s) is/are verified by the University.
• The number of post(s) indicated here-in-above is/are tentative and subject to increase or decrease at the sole discretion of the University at the time of appointment.
• The University reserves the right to withdraw or defer filling up of any or all post(s) advertised here-in-above at any stage without assigning any reason(s)thereof.
• The intending eligible candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, must submit separate Application Forms along with the prescribed fees for each post.
• Candidature of any candidate, found indulging in an irregularity/Misconduct/Malpractice at any stage of the selection process, shall be cancelled forthwith and such candidate shall be debarred from the future examinations and any other action as deemed appropriate under rules shall also be taken.
• The candidates shall necessarily indicate their personal mobile No. and active e-mail address in the relevant column of the Application Form for any communication/ clarification, from the University, failing which the University shall not be held responsible for any lapse.
• Information with regard to mode of selection shall be notified separately.
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for participation in the test or interview(selection process).
• In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceedings against University, the jurisdiction for such proceeding shall be restricted to the Courts at Srinagar, UT of J&K only.
• Candidates, in their own interest, are advised to keep visiting University Website for updates in this regard.