Kashmir University Jobs 2023: Kashmir University, also known as the University of Kashmir, is a state university located in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. It was established in 1948 and is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The university has two campuses: the main campus in Hazratbal, Srinagar and a satellite campus in Baramulla.
Kashmir University Jobs 2023: Overview
Online Application forms are invited from the domiciles of UT of Jammu & Kashmir for the post of Junior Assistant(s) in Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25500-81100), available in Main Campus and various Satellite Campuses of the University as per the following breakup:
Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks or its equivalent on grading scale.
The age of candidates as on 01.01.2023 should be:
a) Not below 18 years; and
b) Not above
1. 40 years in case of Open merit;
2. 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates;
3. 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/EWS/LAC/PSP/Social caste.
01 Submission of Online application forms w.e.f. May 02, 2023
02 Last date for submission of Online Application Forms May 16, 2023
How to Submit Online Application Form:
Step 1: Visit http://www.kashmiruniversity.net and Click on Jobs link. Read detailed important instructions and preview of whole process for Registration and Submission of Application Form before proceeding ahead.
Step 2: Candidate need to Register him/herself before submitting the Online Application. For Registration, Click on the Non-Teaching Jobs link. Remember the Username and Password for future reference. Use valid Email ID and mobile number during registration process.
Step 3: After successful Registration, Login into the system by using your Username and Password.
Step 4: Key in the personal details, educational qualifications, experience etc. Preview the Form, if details are correct, Click on Submit. If there is variation or you want to update, Click on Edit, make corrections, updations and then Submit. Remember, no editing or updating is allowed after the Form is submitted. Get print-out of the Application Form and note the Form No. for future reference.
Step 5: Select payment mode for depositing Application Fee (Online mode). Deposit the Application Fee of Rs. 550 for open as well as for the reserved category, through Online mode.
Other terms and conditions:
1. Reservation to above post is as per the provision of S.O 127 dated 20.04.2020 issued by the Govt of UT Jammu & Kashmir.
2. 4% horizontal reservation shall be provided to Physically Handicapped Category candidates in accordance with the Notification No. F(Res-Policy-Speciallyabled)KU/Gen.Admin dated 03.05.2017;
3. Only those candidates should apply for the post, who fulfil all the eligibility conditions by the last date of submission of Application Form;
4. Application Form found incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without any notice;
5. There shall be no age bar for in-service candidates of the University of Kashmir.
6. Application of Government servants should be sent through the Administrative Authority concerned, University Employees through the Registrar of their respective Universities. Application forms not routed through the respective channels are liable to be rejected. However, such candidates may submit online Application form along with the requisite enclosures and application fee (whichever applicable) before the last date of submission of application form;
7. Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application form have to ensure that their name appears in the list which would be available on the University website in due course of time. If there is any discrepancy /query, please contact Recruitment Section personally within three working days from the date of display of the list on the university website failing which no further claim whatsoever shall be entertained.
8. The Application fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances.
9. In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published on the University website only. Accordingly, all applicants in their own interest are advised to keep track of University website.
10. The appointment shall be governed by the rules & regulations of the UT Government/ University (whichever is applicable);
11. Services are transferable between the different Satellite Campuses of the University of Kashmir;
12. Impersonation or submission of false fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by the candidate will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University and also liable for criminal prosecution;
13. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification;
14. The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if
circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof;
15. The shortlisted applicants are required to produce printout of ONLINE application form (Hardcopy) completed and duly self-attested along with supporting documents as and when asked for.
16. Candidates called for interaction/document verification shall have to produce the original documents relating to their age, educational qualifications, experience and fitness etc. before the Verification Committee;
17. The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents submitted at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her service shall be terminated forthwith;
18. Number of vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease at the end of selection process;
19. Candidates having degrees from a Foreign University should enclose “Equivalence Certificate” issued by Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi, without which their degree/s will not be considered.
20. The scheme of entrance examination & syllabus for the above mentioned position shall be notified separately and uploaded on the University website www.kashmiruniversity.net
21. Eligible candidates shall have to undergo the process of screening/selection to be determined by the University which shall be notified separately.
22. Mere appearance in the examination does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for appointment.
23. This is subject to the outcome of writ petition(s) if any, pending before any competent court of law.
Important FAQ’S Regarding Kashmir University Jobs 2023:
Q: What are the job opportunities available at Kashmir University?
A: Kashmir University offers various job opportunities in the fields of teaching, research, administration, technical support, and other areas.
Q: How can I apply for a job at Kashmir University?
A: Candidates can apply for a job at Kashmir University by visiting the official website of the university and filling out the online application form for the desired position. The university also releases notifications for job openings in leading newspapers and online job portals.
Q: What is the selection process for jobs at Kashmir University?
A: The selection process for jobs at Kashmir University varies depending on the position applied for. Typically, it involves a written test followed by an interview.
Q: What are the eligibility criteria for jobs at Kashmir University?
A: The eligibility criteria for jobs at Kashmir University vary depending on the position applied for. Generally, candidates must have a minimum educational qualification and experience as specified in the job notification.
Q: What is the salary range for jobs at Kashmir University?
A: The salary range for jobs at Kashmir University varies depending on the position and experience of the candidate. Generally, the university follows the UGC pay scale for its employees.