JMI Sarkari Naukri 2023: Jamia Millia Islamia invites Applications for various Non-Teaching positions in Jamia Millia Islamia so as to reach in the Recruitment & Promotion (Non-Teaching) Section, 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohamed Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi–110025 latest by 31.05.2023 during any working days from Monday to Friday between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M with Lunch break from 01:00 P.M. to 02:00 P.M.
JMI Sarkari Naukri 2023: Overview
Candidates who have applied for the non-teaching positions advertised vide Advt. No. 01/2021-22 dated 17.09.2021 are required to apply afresh. Their candidature will be considered provided they fulfil the advertised qualifications in this advertisement. Read Overview Of this notification.
|Organization||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Last Date for Applying||31-05-2023|
Download PDF Notification
Jamia Millia Islamia official notification released recently. You can download official notification below.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS, TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. All the non-teaching positions shall be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of Jamia Millia Islamia. Selection for the above posts shall be based on the performance of the candidates in the written / skill / trade test / interview, etc.
2. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay in case of receipt of application forms.
3. The upper age-limit shall be relaxed in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (Central List), Physically Challenged, Ex-Servicemen and other specified categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued in this behalf from time to time by the Central Govt. and adopted by the University.
4. The upper age-limit prescribed for direct recruits shall be relaxed up to a maximum of five years or the number of years (in completed years), whichever is lesser, provided they have rendered at least three years regular service in any organization(s) under Govt. departments/statutory or Autonomous bodies/University / affiliated or constituent colleges under the University / Public Sector Undertakings.
5. There shall be no upper age limit for regular employees of the Jamia Millia Islamia, subject to the condition that they have rendered at least three years of regular service on the closing date for submission of the application for direct recruitment.
6. Qualifications, experience and crucial date for determining the age shall be last date of submission of the application form.
7. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% in the marks at the Master/Graduate level for the SC/ST Differently-abled (Physically & Visually Differently-abled)/Other Backward Classes (OBC) (Non-creamy layer) candidates.
8. Relevant grade, wherever the grading system is followed by recognized University, shall also be considered for establishing eligibility.
9. Candidate already in service must apply through proper channel.
10. Those who are in employment with state/Central Govt. /PSU/Autonomous Bodies must submit a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the employer at the time of verification of documents/at the time of interview, wherever applicable, (as Annexure ‘A’). Failure to submit the NOC will lead to cancellation of candidature.
11. There would be 4% reservation for PwBD candidates as per PwBD Act-2016. The applicant’s relevant disability should not be less than 40%. Proof of valid Disability Certificate must be submitted with the application form.
12. Knowledge of Urdu and Hindi is a desirable qualification for all the non-teaching posts.
13. Candidates must enclose the self-attested copies of degrees, diplomas, mark-sheets, etc.
14. Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to hold/not to hold the Selection Committee for any or all of the post(s) without giving any reason.
15. Canvassing, in any form or on behalf of the candidate will be a disqualification.
16. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
17. The number of vacancies indicated in this advertisement is tentative. Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of posts at the time of selection and make appointment(s) accordingly.
18. Application received late or without necessary supporting documents (Degree/Certificates/Mark Sheets and experience certificate) not self-attested shall be rejected.
19. Application received without requisite fee shall be rejected summarily.
20. Application Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
21. The University reserves the right to withdraw an advertisement, either partially or wholly, at any time without assigning any reason.
22. The University reserves the right to alter/insert any corrections/additions in the advertisement/website in the event of any typographical error etc. before the last date of submission of applications form, for which the candidates are advised to be in the lookout for announcements on the University website: https://www.jmi.ac.in.
23. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of screening/selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of interview letter/appointment letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel without any communication made to the candidate.
24. All correspondence from the University including test / interview letter, if any, shall be sent only at the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form. The applicants are also advised to check the website of the University regularly for any Addendum/Corrigendum.
25. The request for including any documents/information to the application form after the last date of submission of application shall not be entertained.
26. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
27. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection and/or in any other matter relating to recruitment the decision of the University shall be final and binding on all.
28. Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
29. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in any written test/Interview/skill test/practical/trade test for any post.
30. Non-refundable application fee: Divyangjan are exempted from paying the prescribed application fee on producing the valid copy of the relevant PwBD certificate. Candidates belonging to SC & ST shall be given a concession of 50% and candidates belonging to rest of the categories shall have to pay full amount of the prescribed application fee